Tuesday 12 May, 2009

Best sweat-proof eyeliner?

Whats the best sweat-proof eyeliner you have tried that you can find at a drug strore? Thanks to anyone that helps.
Best sweat-proof eyeliner?
Try Revlon Colorstay. I am a runner and a gym freak and I wear this everyday, sweat a ton, and still walk out of my workout with makeup on. It does work well.





Also, I have tried tons of other eyeliners and this one has always been the one I come back to for this specific reason- its longevity. It is also reasonably priced, compared to high end makeup brands. It will run you around 6-7 dollars and you can pick it up at a local drugstore which is also convinent.
Best sweat-proof eyeliner?
Loreal H.I.P Color Truth cream liners. I have to put a little eye makeup remover on a washcloth to get it off!!!
Reply:I know you asked for a drugstore brand but I have a department store brand that is the best I've found. Its by Smashbox and its their Jetset eyeliner. Its a gel base in a pot and you use a brush to apply it, but this stuff is majorly waterproof and doesn't come off at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment