Tuesday 12 May, 2009

Night Sweat, feeling hot all the time, yet have chills and goosebumps every once in a while, and tired. Help!?

Last Night, I woke up in the middle of the night literally drenched in sweat. I did not think much of it, because I had a heavy blanket over me, and i think I just got too hot. Although to be sure, I took my temp. and it was 96.1 degrees. When I got back into bed (after changing the sheets), I felt hot, then cold, hot, then cold, over and over again. This morning when I woke up I felt fine. As the day went on however, my body just started to feel hot, like I was "burning up". It was OK for awhile, but now its back... I haven't taken my temperature again yet, because i have been moving around quite a bit, laundry and such. Also, I feel itchy every once in a while over different parts of my body. Recently I switched to Dial Body wash, so maybe thats that part. PLease help me....
Night Sweat, feeling hot all the time, yet have chills and goosebumps every once in a while, and tired. Help!?
Well yeah....switch back to your old soap first.....





If you still suffer from the Hot/Cold flashes, you could be dealing with your hormones....





HORMONES is the key.......





Keep an eye on it for the next 30 days, and try to log your hot/cold flashes, your normal times, and also any pills or food you eat.....it will help you to determine if there is a commonality to your symptoms......then take that log to the doctor IF you keep experiencing this.....
Night Sweat, feeling hot all the time, yet have chills and goosebumps every once in a while, and tired. Help!?
you had a fever with typical relapse/remitting course. Given your itch as well, you need to see a doctor and get blood tests. IF you smoke you should conside chest Xray. Tell the doctor your sexual and travel history as well. Report any other symptoms such as yellowing eyes, pain on passing water, and so on. Get liver tests. This is general information and not advice. I am not a US-registered doctor
Reply:have your kidney function checked. Do you urinate more at night? is it foamy? Itching can be a symptom in later stages of kidney disease. How's your blood pressure? There's no real symptoms for kidney failure. Not to scare you but, My husband has CKD. Late 4th stage Chronic Kidney Disease. He's been having hot and cold flashes and itching lately.


Good luck in finding your answer to your problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment