Saturday 18 April, 2009

Can deodorants and antiperspirants make you sweat more?

I know, it%26#039;s embarrassing for me being a female but no matter what type of brands of deodorants and/or antiperspirants I try, it seems like I sweat even more than when I don%26#039;t use them. It%26#039;s noticeable on my tops and even using different brands to try to mix up the routine doesn%26#039;t work. It%26#039;s either I use and sweat a lot or don%26#039;t use and sweat a little but more smelly... %26gt;.%26lt;


I%26#039;ve heard that there could be a genetic cause to sweatiness but no one else in my family has it like I do.


Any help/suggestions would be very grateful!
Can deodorants and antiperspirants make you sweat more?
no..i don%26#039;t think deodorants/antiperspirants can actually make you sweat more..but that would make a good conspiracy theory. actually, antiperspirants are very bad for you as they effectively block your pores with awful chemicals..very unhealthy! if you must..use a NATURAL deodorant. but, if you give it time, you%26#039;ll find that if you leave your body to it%26#039;s natural plan you actually won%26#039;t smell that bad! besides..believe it or not, there are pheromones in your sweat. those are chemicals that actually are attractive to others..in a sexual way. as i%26#039;ve told my girlfriend..%26quot;i love the way you stink%26quot;!
Can deodorants and antiperspirants make you sweat more?
My friend had this problem and she just started using guy roll on deodrant because it%26#039;s stronger. As long as you wash your armpits with soap and water everyday then it should be fine.





Another thing you could do is bring wipes in your handbag. You can get deodrant wipes... so half way through the day clean your armpits in the bathroom and then reapply deodrant... this should keep them fresh.


No comments:

Post a Comment