Saturday 18 April, 2009

How to eliminate sweat?

I am 220LBS, I sweat a lot when I go out dancing, and clubbing...it鈥檚 embarrassing. Besides just me being fat, is there anything else I can do? Is simply losing weight the answer? I have seen other people who sweat that are not fat. Am I lacking something? Or Am I having too much of something? Maybe I鈥檓 drinking too much liquid? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
How to eliminate sweat?
sweating is a natural occurance. it happens to everybody. your weight does not have anything to do with it. try talking to your doctor because it%26#039;s possible you have a sweating condition. they can prescribe a prescritption deordorant.
How to eliminate sweat?
The more you exercise, in the long run you will sweat less and less when your body gets more heathier as time goes on.
Reply:Do you consider yourself out of shape? Do you breathe heavily when dancing and doing physical activities? If so then you need to do more cardio so your body won%26#039;t be trying so hard to keep up with what you want to do. In my opinion the sweating is because you%26#039;re either (a) out of shape and therefore the activities like dancing that you like to do are more of a workout then for most cause your body has to actively move around 220lbs which is not all too easy or (b) some kind of gland / hormone issue. I%26#039;m not a doctor. Just my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment