Saturday 18 April, 2009

Why do I sweat so much in my sleep?

When I wake up I%26#039;m drenched in sweat my clothes are drenched in sweat and the pillow is soaked. Is something wrong with me?
Why do I sweat so much in my sleep?
Are you going thru your change of life? I have always been a sweater,I sleep with the ceiling fan on high all year. I was pushed into surgical menopause a couple of years ago and it has increased, which stinks. I guess try a fan and see if that helps,alos keep a glass of water next to your bed.
Why do I sweat so much in my sleep?
Have you been checked for sugar.........sometimes that causes night sweats..........check with your doctor.
Reply:It maybe a sign of infection or menopause. I have Lupus which in my case, causes my night sweats.

Baby Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment