Saturday 18 April, 2009

Machines to stop sweat?

I have heard about machines that stop sweat like drionic, and I was wondering if anyone has tried any of them. I am 13 and I am embarassed about my problem, so I haven%26#039;t even told anyone in my family. I am just wondering if anyone has tried devices like this. I sweat in my armpits, hands, and feet so if anyone has all those three areas and it worked please tell me. Thanks
Machines to stop sweat?
Well I saw once on TV about getting botox in your armpits and it stops sweating because well it%26#039;s botox.
Machines to stop sweat?
well i haven%26#039;t heard about this machine drionic, but i have tried some aluminum hexahydrate solutions on my hands and armpits to dry up sweat. I too have hyperhydrosis(excessive sweating condition) and here i am at 18 still battling embarassment of shaking hands with ppl or performing in front of people. I am constantly concious about whether someone is watching the movements of my hands and seeing whether they are sweating or not. This solution i mentioned earlier does work depending on how much you excessively sweat and how well you administer the treatment of it, but only temporarily even with repeated use. so if you use this type of solution for a week every night before you go to bed, it will probably keep your hands dry for about another week w/o application. Umm... the best bet would be to urge to your parents and your physician the seriousness of your problem and its implications on your self-esteem and willingness to socialize. If not, if you have some money, go to your local pharmacist, ask for the best over the counter antiperspirant (high percent of antiperspirant agent), and apply that to your washed hands and underarms right before sleep, and a second distinct stick in the morning. As for feet, try the same thing, or try a foot absorber like talc or baby powder or gold bond. Avoid athlete%26#039;s foot as best as you can.
Reply:that has happened to me alot when i play soccer or basketball but if you have a diease called malaria that makes you sweat then you need a medicine.


No comments:

Post a Comment