Sunday 19 April, 2009

Night sweats and feverish feeling?

I have had worsening night sweats for at least a year now. I also feel feverish at many times during the day. However, when I take my temp at the times that I feel feverish, it is usually around 98.





I have had full thyroid testing done about six months ago (tsh, t3, t4) and that all came back normal. I just don%26#039;t know what to do. This is really interfering with my sleep now and I%26#039;m feeling worse from being unable to get good rest.





Any suggestions for me?





P.S. I am female, 32 years old, no children, normal periods, on oral contraceptive.
Night sweats and feverish feeling?
Is it a new or different contraceptive? Did your doctor check your hormone levels too? If u want to try a natural supplement that may help try either dong quai or a really good Omega Three supplement as these are both suggested for menopausal type symptoms (hot flashes, mood swings) Here are a couple of web links that may help.


http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/a...


http://patients.uptodate.com/topic.asp?f...
Night sweats and feverish feeling?
My friend got those same symptoms because she was taking melatonin every days for sleep, and it was suppressing her hormones.





It could be anything, but I bet you%26#039;ll get more information if you go off the pill. I know people like being on the pill but in my limited experience it REALLY messes with your system.


No comments:

Post a Comment