Sunday 19 April, 2009

Why do i sweat so much..wuts wrong with me i sweat for no reason at all..?

i sweat alot...and i have tried every deoderent ..in every form..wut is rong with me it been lyk this since i was in the 6 th grade and got worser as i approched the 9 th plz help
Why do i sweat so much..wuts wrong with me i sweat for no reason at all..?
Hey there - I recently answered this same question for another girl...heres my answer





Hey there - I%26#039;m an 19 yr old girl I%26#039;ve been going through the same thing since i was in grade 5 - its horrible and i%26#039;m still dealing with it. its hyperhydrosis... overactive sweat glands.





Mitchum is a good anti perspirant . those dove secret products etc dont have the ability to really stop sweat, those are just for odour.....





i tried Drysol...you can get it usually over the counter in a drugstore - wal mart probably has it too i havent checked though...it works pretty well, though my situation was quite bad and it did not do enough for me. i would try this one first





then i tried Maxim, pretty much a stronger version, had to get it overthe internet, though it didnt do much else.





I finally ended up going to my dermatologist and received the botox injections. trust me i really didnt want to resort to this but nothing else had worked for me, but it truely has changed my life - trust me i know what you%26#039;re going through.





you%26#039;re still young, I would wait it out a bit and try Drysol - but MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW how to apply it, at night, etc. or it won%26#039;t work to its best ability.





Talk to your parents. My botox injections were covered under their health insurance plans. the best way to solve it is to make sure to talk to your parents (if you havent already).





I%26#039;ll be honest though, people used to tell me when i was your age to %26quot;just wait it out, you%26#039;ll grow out of it%26quot; my family doctor used to tell me this, but i%26#039;m almost 20 and its still just as bad as it was in public school. if you cannot get better from over the counter antiperspirants, then i would strongly suggest finding out if this would be covered. i know how muhc you%26#039;re missing out on and i just wish i did this years ago.





PS - my dermotologist told me to stop using antiperspirants with scents...the less chems the better








PPS - people can say all they want - Dont wear all those clothes you%26#039;re just making yourself hot etc etc and its all a bunch of crap, you can%26#039;t do anything about it, you can be wearing a thin cotton tee shirt and still be sweating just as bad with a hoodie on... for people who have it that bad nothing will change it.
Why do i sweat so much..wuts wrong with me i sweat for no reason at all..?
Hi, the guy who wrote you is pretty accurate. It is called hyperhidrosis, it is excessive sweating, and a lot of people have this condition. It is nothing you are doing wrong, it is just that your body excessively sweats. I work at a dermatologist%26#039;s office, and there are prescription antiperspirants that you can try to help things. They do use Botox for it now, but I would try the Drysol or other deoderants first. It is a condition that you can seek help with at a dermatologists and they can recommend the best products. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment