Thursday 19 March, 2009

Hollister sweat pants???????????

I%26#039;m looking at a pair of hollister sweat pants online. So, they online come on Medium, which is 26.5 to 28 inches for waist and 36.5 to 38 for hip. I%26#039;m at 26 inches at my waist and a bit less than 36 inches at my hip. Will these pants be to big and bulky????? ONLY ANSWER IF YOU ARE SURE!!!!!!!!!!!
Hollister sweat pants???????????
i luv hollister! well, im stick skinny (24 inches at waist) and they fit me perfectly, so they%26#039;ll probably fit you! I luv these!





http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/st...





good luck!
Hollister sweat pants???????????
they will be fine. i get pants from abercrombie like that and they look great!!
Reply:Me and my friend agree that hollister%26#039;s sweatpants run BIG!! go with the small i am 26 inches at my waist and they are big (the small) I hope they fit you good shopping!!


And make sure the ones that you get match lots of thinks (Like blue or brown) not hot pink or orange





Happy Shopping Girl!!





( I actully have the ones Juciy_Fashion_girl said!)

No comments:

Post a Comment