Thursday 19 March, 2009

I sweat way to much!! :(?

Help me please ! Im 18 and I sweat all over my body! It gets really bad on the build up to sex and its not like im nervous or anything. we take each others top off and then i start kissing her belly and stuff and well when we start kissng and huging i feel embarased cause she is really dry and im there sweaty as anything and were sticking together.





I always complain its too hot when she thinks its too cold. Maybe im just more sensative to heat but if i am what can i do








Thank you so much for your help
I sweat way to much!! :(?
you just have lots of testosterone... lol. I would guess you live in a state that has humidity. Move west and it would not be so bad. Air conditioning does wonders too.
I sweat way to much!! :(?
this happens to me too! i%26#039;m not sure why though sorry
Reply:Maybe you should get a fan. I sweat a lot too, I think it%26#039;s just normal for some people-as long as she doesn%26#039;t complain I wouldn%26#039;t worry about it. Maybe no one else notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment