Thursday 19 March, 2009

Keith Sweat video "TWISTED?"?

Ok, does anyone remember Keith Sweats old video called TWISTED? I never got the concept of the video. What was it all about? If you know the conept, please help me out and explain it to me. I will appericate it very much.
Keith Sweat video %26quot;TWISTED?%26quot;?
I think his girlfriend was in trouble with the law, and in the end she died in a shootout by police. I don%26#039;t remember anything else.
Keith Sweat video %26quot;TWISTED?%26quot;?
wow...that song brings back memories.....don%26#039;t really remeber the video...but the song was pretty cool
Reply:i don%26#039;t think the girl%26#039;s his gf, i think when he saw the girl, he fell in love with her pretty face but the girl%26#039;s in the police look out, and in the end, the girl committed suicide, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment