Thursday 19 March, 2009

Why do guys sweat on their foreheads and heads even when they don't workout?

I sweat after I take a shower and it is cold in the house, even on my buttocks. I could just be sitting there and I would start to sweat.
Why do guys sweat on their foreheads and heads even when they don%26#039;t workout?
maybe you have heat flashes and you maybe need to go get it check.I%26#039;ve never known anyone to sweat for no reason.and on your buttocks to.are u nervous about anything?
Why do guys sweat on their foreheads and heads even when they don%26#039;t workout?
There are a host of different potential answers. 1st, it could be that you are an anxious person. High anxiety can lead to excessive sweating. 2nd, it could be that you actually have a sweat gland problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment