Thursday 19 March, 2009

NIGHT SWEATS why do they come at night?

when i lay down i feel my body temp going up and i start to sweat, sometimes really bad, it doesnt happen when i am standing or walking or sitting, just lying down, even with a fan blowing on me,, why is that,, it gets bad some nights
NIGHT SWEATS why do they come at night?
I was going to say %26quot;because they%26#039;re night sweats%26quot; until I read the rest of the question. Seriously though, there can be lots of reasons, so you really need to talk to your doctor.





And try sleeping with your feet uncovered, that helps me!
NIGHT SWEATS why do they come at night?
If you are female, this is just hormonal shifts-sometimes gets worse while sleeping. Are you on medication? This is a side effect of some, especially antidepressants.

No comments:

Post a Comment