Thursday 30 July, 2009

After taking medicine for my fever, why do I sweat while sleeping?

Sometimes I sweat very profusely during sleep after taking my medication for my fever. However, I don't sweat during the daytime even after taking my medication.





What is happening to a person's body in this case?
After taking medicine for my fever, why do I sweat while sleeping?
maybe you're having withdrawl symptoms from your fever.
After taking medicine for my fever, why do I sweat while sleeping?
This is how your body cools down from the fever and gets rid of the extra heat.





Perhaps you do not notice it much n the daytime because you are not under the covers.
Reply:There are basically 2 phases to a fever:


Shivering to increase the body temperature


Sweating and body posture to lower the body temperature

handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment