Thursday 30 July, 2009

Cure for stinging top lip due to sweat?

Living in high humidity and drenched in sweat, however what I cant stand is the beads of sweat on my top lip which make my skin sting like crazy. Not nice for a lady. Anyway I can cope with the sweat but any known cures to stop the stinging?
Cure for stinging top lip due to sweat?
Ok if you don't shave I don't know. Maybe apply a little vaseline to repel the sweat.
Cure for stinging top lip due to sweat?
maybe your lips are just chapped. if its serious, you might want to check a doctor
Reply:i would suggest going to a dermatoligist because people get sweat on theri upper lip and it doesnt sting. you might have some skin condition. or some make up your using or skin creme might not react to the sweat on your lip. but definately see a dermatologist.


No comments:

Post a Comment