Sunday 2 August, 2009

Allergic to sweat?

Everytime my fiance comes home from work and he has been hot and sweaty... his back and arms are covered in a rash. I'm thinking he MAY be allergic to his sweat. We switched to the unscented detergents, don't use dryer sheets, he uses Dove Sensitive Skin soap, yet this "rash" will not go away. I've bought numerous over the counter anti-itch, and anti-rash creams but nothing works. He scratches and ends up making him bleed. I keep telling him scratching only makes it worse, but does anybody have any other solutions or ideas that we can use?
Allergic to sweat?
It is probably a heat rash. See the skin rash page at the source below.
Allergic to sweat?
I have the same problem. It's a heat rash called "eczema." It takes a long time for it to go away. I haven't found a solution yet. Sorry, I know that it doesn't help much. Just remember that scratching it makes it worse. I hope I helped!





-Cameron


No comments:

Post a Comment