Sunday 2 August, 2009

I need a second of your time..?

Hello..I've been suffering from excessive hand sweating from years now, I have gotten it from my father's side of the family (he had many problems that I inherited my bad luck..) so anyway my question is that I have found two things that can prevent my hand sweating or even for a few minutes would help I have found two things Anti Sweat tm and Whip Wetless if anyone is familiar with this please respond so I won't know it's not a complete useless thing to waste my time with and can confirm it doesn't steal credit card info (I had trouble with my credit card in the past when I ordered something online) or whatnot if anyone can help it would be appreciated thanks.
I need a second of your time..?
what you have is called hyperhidrosis there are acutely doctors that help treat this problem check this web site out and tell me what you think about it ?








http://www.handsweat.com/hand_sweating_t...
I need a second of your time..?
Your try that arm and hammer odor eater powder it works wonders for my feet.
Reply:use baby powder on your hands or some arm and hammer on them.

Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment