Sunday 2 August, 2009

My friend has a smelling problem?

my friend gets really hot easily, when she's in school, all of a sudden she sweats really bad, you can see it. It goes down to almost her boob. thats how much she sweats. and on top of that her vaginal area smells too. she always cry's and tells me that she's embarrassed and i feel bad. she's used deodorent to stop the smell but it doesnt stop the sweating. and she takes showers ever single day to stop the smelling from down below. she needs help. what do i do to help her!
My friend has a smelling problem?
This needs to be evaluated by a dr but I would first start with talking to her mom and letting her know what you have observed and that you are concerned for your friend.
My friend has a smelling problem?
Your friend should see her doctor about the sweating. She should also look in the stores for the different sprays and wipes that they have especially for smells coming from the vaginal area.


No comments:

Post a Comment