Sunday 2 August, 2009

Why do i wake up sweaty?

Every single morning i wake up sweating. Not so much my face but my legs and my chest and my shirt is always wet from sweat. It isnt hot in my room at all. I live in NJ and its kinda cold..why do i sweat and this never used to happen before.
Why do i wake up sweaty?
mmm.. not sure maybe your having bad dreams, but you don't remember them so afterwards you have no idea what happened. I know when i have bad dreams i sweat somtimes.. not sure. Maybe it's when you sleep you cover yourself in a horse load of blankets and don't realize it.. or do you move in your sleep? You may want to sleep with a light blanket. I know this sounds kinda gross, but it will most likely help and just shower it off in the morning. Take some gel deoderant or the solid kind if you'd like and smear a little bit on your back, chest and tap a little on your forhead, cheeks, and nose area. Wait a bit before going to bed to let your body absorb it and then later just see the results in the morning. Try sleeping nearly naked.. just boxers or go commando. Also go to a store and buy yourself a fan that should help. I usto sleep during the summer time with the fan on and it always prevent me from sweating..
Why do i wake up sweaty?
Have you check you blood pressure lately? if it is high it can cause night sweats


No comments:

Post a Comment