Sunday 2 August, 2009

My hands sweat often regardless of temperature or anxiety; how can I limit and or stop this?

I think my hands sweat most often when I'm sitting in a comfortable environment or when I'm holding something. Anything you know that works?





Thanks!
My hands sweat often regardless of temperature or anxiety; how can I limit and or stop this?
you could go to the doctor and see if they have something for you.
My hands sweat often regardless of temperature or anxiety; how can I limit and or stop this?
I have same problem, I heard its hyperhydrosis(something like that), what I do is just put baby powder on my hands, bad thing is it wears off after awhile.
Reply:Hyperhidrosis can be caused by food allergies, or a mineral/vitamin deficiency. I had it for a long time before learning this.





Check out this article about hyperhidrosis, grains, and sugars. Scroll about halfway down the page.


http://www.mercola.com/2004/aug/14/exces...





I had hyperhidrosis and other symptoms for many years. I tried all the usual treatments including ETS surgery, prescriptions, antiperspirants, botox, etc. The surgery was most helpful but several years later hyperhidrosis began to return.





This year I was diagnosed with food allergies due to celiac disease. I eliminated wheat, dairy, and sugar from my diet. I stopped all prescriptions and began taking supplements with B Vitamins, Folic Acid, magnesium and other minerals.





You can see the rest of the story here:


http://www.esfbchannel.com/phpBB2/viewto...


No comments:

Post a Comment