Friday 24 July, 2009

Why do some people sweat more tahn others?

I am a face, back and chest sweaty person. We play softball and when we are done my back and my head are soaked not my armpits. My husband doesn't sweat quite as much as I do. There is this guy on our team who is skinny as a rail and he sweats allot too. Why????
Why do some people sweat more tahn others?
Some people have very active sweat glands.





Sometimes it's all over.....sometimes just in certain areas.





My face sweats a lot......but I have a very clear even complexion.....so maybe the sweating serves a purpose.





I've heard botox helps with extensive sweating.
Why do some people sweat more tahn others?
Hyperhidrosis can be caused by undiagnosed food intolerances or heavy metal poisoning. Report It


bead necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment